We welcome both – experienced engineers from the industry, and freshers out of college with a Masters or Bachelors degree having a good understanding of software development.
If you see yourself wanting to be among the best in the Software Industry and are interested in creating career by being part of an emerging IT Solutions Company, please do send an email to us at-
- Knowledge in Business-to-Business Sales / Business Development (IT software sales preferred)
- Knowledge in demand generation in new markets from campaign conception to deal closure
- Experience selling business software applications and/or web-based software will be an added advantage
- Require good problem-solving skills and a high level of integrity
- Exceptional listener with excellent time management, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Execute lead generation & Call program activities with RPRS Team
- Find potential buyers and figure out whether they have means to buy the product solutions
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities
- Collaborate with Inside Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Ensure follow-up by calls-to-action, complete account / profile information, sales support
- Database builds – Maintain and expand the companys database of prospects
- Coordinates activities with Marketing, SMEs & Inside Sales Manager on a regular basis
- Strong knowledge of Objective C language
- Strong background in mobile design patterns iOS
- Strong experience in developing iPhone/iPad applications with minimum 1.6 years of experience using iphone SDK
- Solid knowledge in REST API, XML and JSON.
- Strong experience with object-oriented analysis, design and programming (OOA/OOD/OOP).
- Experience in publishing apps to the App Store, Certificates, and Provisioning Profiles etc.
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important Flexibility and willingness to learn Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology Experience with 3rd party libraries, restful and web services along with google maps/api Primary duties include Programming, debugging, UI design, focusing on usability specific to the iPhone application.
- Write clean, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary